Nogo - 58 Shadow Knight

Nogo

What is your in game character name? Nogo.

What is your Race, Class, and Level? Troll, Shadow Knight, Level 58.

Is this your main character? Yes.

What guild are you currently in, if any, and why are you leaving? What other guilds have you been in? I have not been in any guilds during the recent TLPs (RF, Phinny, Agnarr).

Did an existing FoR member request for you to apply? (Referrals are not required, but may expedite your application.) I annoyed Nellee with questions? o_O

Do you have any prior EQ/MMO raid experience? If so, explain. Although none of my EQ raid experience is recent, I did raid from Kunark - PoP Elementals (quitting right before PoTime) on Quellious. I raided in a Top 50 guild during Vanilla WoW, and currently lead a Mythic raid team on an "On-and-Off" basis, or whenever we decide that we actually wanna play WoW.

Do you own a set of resist gear or are you capable of acquiring resist gear when necessary? I will have no issue acquiring what's needed.

What time zone are you in? CST.

What keys do you have? Sebilis.

Why are you interested in joining FoR? I looked through the Agnarr progression lists for solid "semi-casual/casual" raiding guilds, that I figured would fit my schedule. The website is really clean, and you guys were highly recommended.

Add anything extra to your application? I am an active member on the "Fires of Heaven" boards.

I have read the Application process, and agree with the ideals of FoR. Yes.

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will familiarize myself with the FoR Discord environment & AceVentura (bid bot). Yes.

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will get in contact with @Elrindil (Simeon) or @Korax to get my character registered on the DKP site. Yes.

Once promoted from Recruit to Member, I will go through the New Member Checklist and be sure my discord and forum permissions are up to date Yes.

LenkoCambria

Officer
Staff member
Please make sure you get registered on our Discord ( https://discord.gg/yu8d2Kf ) using your main character name. Don't forget to register for DKP with your character's name (spelled how it is in game, first name only). This is separate from our website! http://www.forguild.com/dkp/ Also please make sure you read and understand the DKP bible. Once you are registered on Discord, have made a character on the DKP site, and have read and understand the DKP bible, tag @recruiter on our #app channel on Discord and say hello and ask for a guild tag-- any of our officers online can tag you.

Thanks!