Nekrogrela 52 Necromancer

Nekrogrela

What is your in game character name? Nekrogrela

What is your Race, Class, and Level? Human, Necromancer, 53

Is this your main character? Yes

What guild are you currently in, if any, and why are you leaving? What other guilds have you been in? Dracovitae

Did an existing FoR member request for you to apply? (Referrals are not required, but may expedite your application.) no

Do you have any prior EQ/MMO raid experience? If so, explain. Yes, but not looking to raid

Do you own a set of resist gear or are you capable of acquiring resist gear when necessary? no

What time zone are you in? EST

What keys do you have? Seb

Why are you interested in joining FoR? Im looking to join a active guild to socialize group and chill with

Add anything extra to your application? I am not looking to be a raider, I would like to join as a casual player.

I have read the Application process, and agree with the ideals of FoR. Yes

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will familiarize myself with the FoR Discord environment & AceVentura (bid bot). Yes

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will get in contact with @Elrindil (Simeon) or @Korax to get my character registered on the DKP site.

Once promoted from Recruit to Member, I will go through the New Member Checklist and be sure my discord and forum permissions are up to date