Konflei 65 Shaman

Konflei

What is your in game character name?

Konflei

What is your Race, Class, and Level?

Frog, Shaman, 65

How many AA's do you have?

Is this your main character?

Yes, first and only current character in Agnarr!

What guild are you currently in, if any, and why are you leaving? What other guilds have you been in?

Joined Agnarr on the first days of this month cause of a friend that was playing here. Joined Shadow Requiem as I saw many low lvls to group with and it was a pretty nice community. Recently got to the 60's and started looking at raid schedules and they did not match mine, so now been looking for guild options that have a comfortable raiding schedule for me :D

Did an existing FoR member request for you to apply? (Referrals are not required, but may expedite your application.)

Was grouped tonight on my poopsock from 64 to 65 with Enchanterofgood in BoT and started asking him about the guild and he mentioned the schedule to me and they are actually pretty comfortable for me!

Do you have any prior EQ/MMO raid experience? If so, explain.

Played EQ when it came out in 1999 with 11 years old. Started sharing a character with my brother in Finnen Ro, ohh what great times jaja. Been playing all sort of MMO after that. 1999-2004 (played until LDoN, but PoP was my true favorite expac). After EQ I jumped into WoW for many year and between that lots of other games MMORPG. I raided as a Cleric mostly but also played Ranger and Monk back in the day. Raided most planes back then if not all, its been so long lol. Also was a pretty hardcore raider in vanilla WoW until I became a casual =p.

Do you own a set of resist gear or are you capable of acquiring resist gear when necessary?

I just got to level 65 and did a few AA at lvl 61 to get canniblize 5. Haven't worked on any flags or anything else besides leveling but willing to put time in to get the required gear for any specific raid.

What time zone are you in?

EST - Dominican Republic

What keys do you have? How close to completion are you on keys that you don't have?

None, like mentioned above, freshhhh lvl 65 :D

Why are you interested in joining FoR?

Really comes down to raid schedule and knowing that its an organized guild.

Add anything extra to your application?

My character is still pretty lame but really want to join a guild with a nice community and

I have read the Application process, and agree with the ideals of FoR.

Ehmm pretty straight forward! Just a guy looking to re-live my EQ days and get stuff done!

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will familiarize myself with the FoR Discord environment & AceVentura (bid bot).

Yep.

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will get in contact with @Sayron or @Korax to get my character registered on the DKP site.

Yep.

Once promoted from Recruit to Member, I will go through the New Member Checklist and be sure my discord and forum permissions are up to date

Yep.