Greyvan - 60 Ranger

Greyveb

What is your in game character name? - Greyvan

What is your Race, Class, and Level? - Halfling, Ranger, 60

How many AA's do you have? 70

Is this your main character? yes

What guild are you currently in, if any, and why are you leaving? What other guilds have you been in? - None

Did an existing FoR member request for you to apply? (Referrals are not required, but may expedite your application.) - No

Do you have any prior EQ/MMO raid experience? If so, explain. I played live on and off for until Dragons of Norrath.

Do you own a set of resist gear or are you capable of acquiring resist gear when necessary? Yes, i can get a set no problem

What time zone are you in? Mountain Standard

What keys do you have? How close to completion are you on keys that you don't have? I have my PoJ trial done, also had a buddy snag me a Plane of Fire attune key. So i have access to fire, and should be 65 very shortly.

Why are you interested in joining FoR? I have grouped with you guys randomly throughout the beginning of this expansion I really like the humor in the guild and I think I would fit in well.

Add anything extra to your application? I am an A type of guy.

I have read the Application process, and agree with the ideals of FoR. - yes

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will familiarize myself with the FoR Discord environment & AceVentura (bid bot). - Yes

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will get in contact with @Sayron or @Korax to get my character registered on the DKP site. - Yes

Once promoted from Recruit to Member, I will go through the New Member Checklist and be sure my discord and forum permissions are up to date - Yes