Ezryal - 60 Enchanter

Ezryal

What is your in game character name? Ezryal

What is your Race, Class, and Level? Dark Elf, Enchanter, 60

How many AA's do you have? 2

Is this your main character? Yes

What guild are you currently in, if any, and why are you leaving? What other guilds have you been in? None, pretty new to Agnarr

Did an existing FoR member request for you to apply? (Referrals are not required, but may expedite your application.) Yes, Zheak

Do you have any prior EQ/MMO raid experience? If so, explain. Played EQ for years, Raid Lead on Luclin, played WoW, FF14 and also led raids in those games as well.

Do you own a set of resist gear or are you capable of acquiring resist gear when necessary? Yes

What time zone are you in? Central

What keys do you have? How close to completion are you on keys that you don't have? None (yet)

Why are you interested in joining FoR? Time Zones work for raiding, seems like a good group of people

Add anything extra to your application? Star Wars > Star Trek! I also have a Cleric box that I can bring on raids if we need extra heals.

I have read the Application process, and agree with the ideals of FoR. Yes

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will familiarize myself with the FoR Discord environment & AceVentura (bid bot). Yes

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will get in contact with @Sayron or @Korax to get my character registered on the DKP site. Yes

Once promoted from Recruit to Member, I will go through the New Member Checklist and be sure my discord and forum permissions are up to date: Yes