Eester, 19 Cleric

Eester

What is your in game character name?
Eester
What is your Race, Class, and Level?
19 Dark Elf Cleric
Is this your main character?
Yes
What guild are you currently in, if any, and why are you leaving? What other guilds have you been in?
I haven't been in an Everquest guild for roughly 15 years
Did an existing FoR member request for you to apply? (Referrals are not required, but may expedite your application.)
Helix's alt, Phelix.
Do you have any prior EQ/MMO raid experience? If so, explain.
I was in a high end guild in Rift and we raided a few times a week. I played a healer and eventually fell out of the game but it was fun and rewarding.
Do you own a set of resist gear or are you capable of acquiring resist gear when necessary?
I do not and have fairly low cash. I understand resist gear is top priority and will acquire some when I'm in my 50's.
What time zone are you in?
Mountain (MST)
What keys do you have?
None
Why are you interested in joining FoR?
I know no one playing EQ and I am mainly coming back to experience the raiding I missed earlier in life. Both the social interaction and raiding are important to me.
Add anything extra to your application?
I look forward to joining the best players on the server in taking down some BBEGs. Also, I played on Fennin Ro in high school and I remember the awesomeness that is FoH :)
I have read the Application process, and agree with the ideals of FoR.
Check
Once guilded as a Recruit, I will familiarize myself with the FoR Discord environment & AceVentura (bid bot).
Check
Once guilded as a Recruit, I will get in contact with @Elrindil (Simeon) or @Korax to get my character registered on the DKP site.
Check
Once promoted from Recruit to Member, I will go through the New Member Checklist and be sure my discord and forum permissions are up to date
Check

Cexii

i'm not AFK i'm just a wizard
Please make sure you get registered on our Discord ( https://discord.gg/yu8d2Kf ) using your main character name. Don't forget to register for DKP with your character's name (spelled how it is in game, first name only). This is separate from our website! http://www.forguild.com/dkp/ Also please make sure you read and understand the DKP bible. Once you are registered on Discord, have made a character on the DKP site, and have read and understand the DKP bible, tag @recruiter on our #app channel on Discord and say hello and ask for a guild tag-- any of our officers online can tag you.