65 Paladin Kahlev

Kahlev

What is your in game character name? Kahlev

What is your Race, Class, and Level? Human Paladin 65

How many AA's do you have? 396

Is this your main character? Yes

What guild are you currently in, if any, and why are you leaving? What other guilds have you been in? Criminal Intention. I blame our guild leader for not having 30 boxes... yet...

Did an existing FoR member request for you to apply? (Referrals are not required, but may expedite your application.) Hael

Do you have any prior EQ/MMO raid experience? If so, explain. Raided from classic up to SoD on Fippy. Not much noteworthy prior to that.

Do you own a set of resist gear or are you capable of acquiring resist gear when necessary? Don't have, but can if needed.

What time zone are you in? Uhm... UTC -4-ish... Mostly EST

What keys do you have? How close to completion are you on keys that you don't have? POP done (no Saryrn castle key or PoE stone key though), VT access (no castle keys), Emp, VP, PoSky up to 5, Arx key.

Why are you interested in joining FoR? Mostly seek to keep raiding

Add anything extra to your application? I still blame Hael

I have read the Application process, and agree with the ideals of FoR. Done

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will familiarize myself with the FoR Discord environment & AceVentura (bid bot). Done

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will get in contact with @Sayron or @Korax to get my character registered on the DKP site. Done

Once promoted from Recruit to Member, I will go through the New Member Checklist and be sure my discord and forum permissions are up to date

Last edited: