60 Paladin

Jeewsus

What is your in game character name? Jeewsus

What is your Race, Class, and Level? Human, Paladin, 60

How many AA's do you have? 1

Is this your main character? Yes

What guild are you currently in, if any, and why are you leaving? What other guilds have you been in? Not currently in a guild. My wife and friends just joined this server last month and are finally ready for some action!

Did an existing FoR member request for you to apply? (Referrals are not required, but may expedite your application.) Nephlite, Rivilyx

Do you have any prior EQ/MMO raid experience? If so, explain. I was in the top guild on Fippy Progression server 7 years ago. From Classic to Velious we had the fullest of socks.

Do you own a set of resist gear or are you capable of acquiring resist gear when necessary? Yes

What time zone are you in? EST

What keys do you have? How close to completion are you on keys that you don't have? Working on Shards , have pojustice trial

Why are you interested in joining FoR? Seems like a really laid back group of grinders. I dont want a commitment to raid nightly, but I want to be with a group that can down bosses. I also like the randomness of EQ raiding and this guild may fit that nicely now that pop is out. There are so many random instance raids coming off timer you never know what you are going to get into right now.

Add anything extra to your application? I once saved a raid in posky , on bee island. When a split went bad we started to wipe. I chain stunning two bees, I kited on horseback gallantly for 15mins until we recovered. That night we all got our first keys.

I have read the Application process, and agree with the ideals of FoR. Hell yea!

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will familiarize myself with the FoR Discord environment & AceVentura (bid bot). Yes

Once guilded as a Recruit, I will get in contact with @Sayron or @Korax to get my character registered on the DKP site. One of the best parts, ofc!

Once promoted from Recruit to Member, I will go through the New Member Checklist and be sure my discord and forum permissions are up to date I sure will

Jeewsus

Its all party in here bro, lets go!

I forgot to add that i have max Defense Skill, that makes me pretty awesome.